4 Super Easy Ways You Can Use XmlLint Right Away!
- TYPE - Type your very own custom XML into the editor.
- PASTE - Paste code from your clipboard right into the editor.
- DRAG & DROP - Easily Drag & Drop your local file over into the editor.
- PASTE YOUR URL - Format remote XML files by pasting the URL into the editor. (more info)
Nervous About Posting Your Sensitive Data?
Don’t worry, if you have sensitive data that you want to quickly format. You can rest easy knowing that your information will never be saved, shared stored or even transmitted to our own servers here at XmlLint. All XML data processing will occur within your own browser only.
Common XML Errors & Rules You Need To Know
- Don't forget the root tag - Remember, XML is like a tree structure and needs a single root element in place.
- It’s important to note that duplicate attribute names within a tag are not permitted with Xml.
- XML is NOT HTML. XML does not recognize self-closing tags like HMTL, so be sure to close all tags!
- Be sure to follow all XML rules. Unsure of the rules? No problem – you can read them here.